Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goodbyes: the last week of school

As I near the end of packing to move back home, I am finally able to identify some of the grief I am feeling. I love working with my kids. It is a part of me, of who I am. It is a part of my identity.

It's humbling and an epiphany when I think of all the things I have learned from my kids. Here a a few of those things:

1. Exercise helps lesson our stress





2. Find purpose.

















3.Stand up for yourself






















4. Learn from each other










5. Forgive each other over and over and over. Accept differences and try to find the good in people.


















6. Forgive each other over and over and over. Accept differences and try to find the good in people.
















7. NEVER


Ever



Ever give up. Think beyond your limitations.













8. Do things that make you happy. Climb, swing, ride bikes, spin....





9. You can tell really good friends you love them if you really do. It's ok to love others, too. If you don't know how to love, just spend a day in my classroom.



















10. Care from the bottom of your heart.We love and miss you, Joey.



















11. Celebrate every day like it is your birthday. Do things you love to do.








12. Set goals, dream like Marty and Billy, and work to be successful like RJ and Elvis.



No comments:

Post a Comment